- To enable each pupil to fulfil his / her full academic, practical and social potential and to assist pupils to develop lively and questioning minds.
- To enable each pupil to communicate effectively in both spoken and written Welsh and English.
- To foster pride in the Welsh language and culture, and concurrently, foster an awareness of the cultures of other countries and to respect minorities within their communities.
- To foster within the school, a caring community which is sensitive to spiritual, physical and moral values and to humanitarian issues.
- To ensure opportunites within school to develop self-expression, service, leadership, slef-confidence and to encourage self-respect and respect for others.
- To prepare each pupil for a full and satisfying life after leaving school, and to serve communities as responsible, bilingual citizens.
School Mission Statement
The school aims to provide, through the Welsh language, the widest possible range of rich educational experiences which prepare young people for the future. Each individual is treated equally within the school community.