Your School Based Counsellor is:
Kirsty is in the school on Wednesdays and Fridays and her counselling room is located on the ground floor of TAWE next to Mr Danny Williams Room. You can pop in to see Kirsty break-times and lunch-times. For more information on JIGSAW counselling service click the JIGSAW link, or if you would like to request a counselling appointment, click the link below.
To make an appointment with Kirsty either:
- Click HERE to fill in an online self referal form.
- Click HERE to download or print an application form. Complete the form and post in the letterbox outside the staff room near Reception
- Come to ‘Drop in’, Lunchtimes Wednesdays and Fridays
The Jigsaw Counselling room is on the ground floor of TAWE next to Mr Danny Williams Room.
These are just some of the reasons young people come to counselling:
- Friendships or Special Relationships
- Separation or Divorce
- Anger/ Losing your Temper
- Arguments at Home or School
- Getting into trouble at home, school or with the police
- Bereavement (losing someone close to you)
- Confused or feeling mixed up
- Health Worries
- Exam Stress
Talking about your worries and problems is the start of helping you sort them out.